samedi 28 décembre 2019

Website load in slowly and is taking too much time to open [closed]

From the last 10 days, my website occurred a loading problem.

  • Sometimes it loads in just a second (and works normally).
  • Sometimes it takes too much time.
  • Sometimes it don't load at all.

I've tried:

  • To upload a blank HTML-page and opened it in the webbrowser, but the result stays the same.
  • To asked my hosting admin about the problem, but he replied that the servers are running smooth and that there should be no problems. He said that the problem depends on the contents on my pages/files.

Although, the contents on my index page are the same as before and worked well before this problem.

If you know what could cause this problem, feel free to tell me! :)

Link to my website: https://www.learninghints.com




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire