lundi 30 décembre 2019

accessing local webserver within lan/wlan from other pc/laptop/ smartphone

hi forum i built a web in my laptop and using XAMPP and able to access its page by typing example.com using the same laptop since i already set the 127.0.0.1 to example.com within vhosts.conf file and hosts in etc sub folder. but when i access it from my tablet it have to type the ip and all the url the page i want to access. for example when i access it from the laptop in which i installed the xampp i only type the example.com and was able to explore all the pages from the nav bar button but different when i access it from my tablet. i have to type the ip/example.com/public just to access the home page and the same with the others pages , for example i want to access the blog page from my tablet by clicking the blog nav button its direct me to ip/blog not example.com/blog or at least ip/example.com/blog. i already added my ip connection (wlan)within hosts file and set it to example.com also already set servername as example.com within vhosts.conf file. i am using windows 10. any one may help me how to resolve this issue. thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire