lundi 30 décembre 2019

Can I revert a 301 forwarding in Godaddy?

So as a favor I was helping a colleague set up his new WP website. His old developer has started building the WP website within the same server under a different file path.

orginalwebsite.com and originalwebsite.com/wp/

Now my college wanted to forward the original website to redirect it to new wp website so he went in GoDaddy and did a domain 301 forwarding. After that was done and I told him it wasn't the right way to do things he went and deleted the forwarding.

The issue I am facing right now is that both domains don't open up anymore. Is there any way to fix this? He doesn't really care about SEO ranking at the moment, he just wants the website to be restored. I don't have a whole lot of experience on situations like this so any suggestions would be helpful.

I tried googling for any similar situations but Google only provides me articles that define what a 301 and 302 redirects are.

Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire