vendredi 27 décembre 2019

How to open remote IIS Website in Local machine

I developed a ASP.NET Core application and now I'm trying to publish to a remote IIS Server, just for testing. I published as File System and then moved the folder to the remote server.

What happens now is that I can't open the created Web Site. First tried to open it inside the remote server, but it doesn't have SQL Server Express to access to a localDB, so it always shows an error. I already tried to install it but it always stops working during the installation.

enter image description here

Then, I tried to access the site in my local machine. But it also doesn't open. I have the IP for the remote server configured in the "hosts" file. Do I have to configure the IP for the site too? And do I have to have SQL Server installed in the remote server too?

Thank you in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire