mardi 31 mars 2020

Making Netlogo avaliable via the Web

I am looking for suggestions as to how to make net logo available via the web. The interaction I want is to allow humans to participate in the model. Hence using netlogo web is not the solution. I am looking for suggestions as to how to achieve this. I will have to write an extension to collect information from the humans to feed the model. This can be achieved with an extension, however, how I hook up the users to the Netlogo is an open question. I am looking for some suggestions. The users would interact with the Netlogo via a web page. This could be developed via some intermediate technology. I have also thought about putting netlogo into a tomcat container in some way, but, I am not 100% sure what I am doing here. Some use of Node,js perhaps, but, beyond that I am struggling to fix an architecture. Can anyone assist.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire