mardi 31 mars 2020

How to store data of a web application in client side which will accessible from any device?

I am creating an online shopping cart web application using the React.js and Spring boot technologies and in my application I need to implement a watchlist to the user which user can save their favourite products for future buying. So I thought that using the server side db is a wastage of resources, because it's not a very important detail to my web application,and I have already planned to store the shopping cart details in my db. So the problem here is I need to know how to store these details in the client side and then how to access all those data from any browser(Including different devices) ? Ex:Ebay watch list

I already red about the articles of local storage Api in React.js but in there also the limitation of only to a specific browser was there.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire