mardi 31 mars 2020

Access Xing from python

I am trying to access my Xing account from a python script, so I can parse through the html pages and grab some informations.
Therefor I have to authenticate somehow. But I do not know how to do the login with the python library 'requests'.
My workaround is built with the library 'webbot'. But I am not very happy with this, because it requires a chrome browser and is a bit unstable. If I understand it right Xing closed their API in 2019. :(
My web-technologie knowlege is not that good. It seems to exsist some auth_token, but I do not know how to get it with 'requests' and even if that is what I need.

Maybe someone can give me a hint how to do this with 'requests' or another python library.

Thanks! :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire