vendredi 27 mars 2020

Is there any way to save survey results using SurveyJS as Json or text files?

I'm using SurveyJS to develop web survey. Currently, I was able to make the survey form I wanted to make but struggled to save the data on local computer once I have completed this survey.

Do you have any idea to save the data as json or csv files on local machine? By using the script below, I could show the result on complete page and now need to save it as file on local.

survey
    .onComplete
    .add(function (result) {
        document
            .querySelector('#surveyResult')
            .textContent = "Result JSON:\n" + JSON.stringify(result.data, null, 3);
    });

$("#surveyElement").Survey({model: survey});

Please help me this was very stressful for me :(.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire