samedi 28 mars 2020

Course Search: can you tell me the name of the course that i need to follow in order to satisfy my requirement mentioned below

How do I approach a problem? for example: I want to develop a simple ticketing system website, very basic/ no complex or advanced feature.

Case study:

Requirement -- e.g simple ticketing system website using the MVC architecture.

Question:

How do I know my starting point? e.g what to create first: controller, views or database ?

How do I break the development into different components/tasks (the different categories) e.g what are the model i have to create, how many viewModel etc

How do I know what task to do next - e.g the order of the task. in what order to develop the app

In other word, I want to create a virtual schema of the whole system before implementing it.

can you tell me the name of the course that i need to follow in order to satisfy my requirement mentioned above.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire