mardi 31 mars 2020

.htaccess change wordpress hompage but keep the link

example.com/wp or example.com/wp/

<- This is what homepage link used to be like and I'm trying to keep it this way. But I want the server to serve some static page from another subfolder as a front page (but to keep all the other wp contents at the same places)

My static page (several of them tbh) are stored in root/subf1/

I was able to redirect to the desired subfolder, but the path also shows up in the URL. Is it possible to change example.com/subf1 to example/wp?

Here's my current htaccess. Maybe I need to create another one in a static page folder?

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
      RewriteEngine on
      RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)?example.com$
      RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/subf1/
      RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
      RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
      RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /test/page/$1
      RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)?example.com$
      RewriteRule ^(/)?$ /subf1/index.html [L] 
 </IfModule>

RedirectMatch "^/wp$" "https://example.com/subf1/"

Thank you a lot for your time




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire