vendredi 26 février 2016

Transfer data form one browser tab to another [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I would like to capture data from one tab and use it to prefill my form in another tab.

Let's say a loan officer has their property data sheet open in one tab and they want to order a property inspection. If the property inspector's order system is not integrated with the bank's system they would then need to type the relevant data into a new order form or copy/past a field at a time.

I would like the Property Inspector's order form to be pre-populated somehow from the bank property sheet. Can one tab read another? Can I somehow drag/drop one tab onto another? Can I do this in straight javascript or would I need to create a plugin?

How would I crack this nut, preferably in a secure and cross browser fashion?

Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire