lundi 29 février 2016

Implement python shell game on website

I recently wrote a text adventure in python 3, which can be run as a shell game, and the user interacts with it via input() and all output is in print().

Now i would like to transfer this game onto a website (on my self hosted apache web server on my raspberry pi), also using a text output box and an input line, so it is actually playable by any user, and not only my friends which need to install python on their machine as well, even to play the game.
I have done some research, tried out cgi , django etc. but haven't found a compatible option, in which i don't have to rewrite my whole game, using POST or whatnot.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire