dimanche 28 février 2016

Start developing a website [on hold]

I want to start developing a website. I know HTML, CSS, a little bit of PHP and JavaScript, I have my idea how the website should look like, it is just a personal website to start, howerver to combine the programming language and the design together and make something real is quite difficult, i'm just confused where to start.

Hence, i have a few questions to ask: 1. What is the IDE you use for PHP, JavaScript, HTML and CSS? 2. How can you find available resources and new technologies to apply to your website (I read books about PHP, JavaScript, all about HTML & CSS, i followed their intruction, able to understand their work but feel struggle to build something i want for myself) 3. Other recommendations you can give me to proceed my web development skill futher?

I look forward to hearing from you Many thanks, David




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire