jeudi 25 février 2016

Totally online university course's for programming(Ireland and UK)

I have done searches on google and checked around but it's difficult to find information on these courses. I'm looking for information on any programming courses preferably Higher diploma/Postgraduate Diploma that are totally online exams projects lectures everything in the UK or Ireland. I've seen some for American and Canadian Universities but I don't know anything about these Universities so that's why I am looking for Irish or British Universities that provide these. Has anyone completed a course like this or know of one that they could recommend? Also I had to give a tag for this post and tags such as study, learning, university are not present so sorry if the tag isn't appropriate.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire