dimanche 28 février 2016

Running PHP (server-side scripting) in a Netbeans module that is designed for client-side scripting

I'm using the HTML5Application module in Netbeans IDE. My code has HTML, Javascript and PHP, this module doesn't run PHP because this module is only a client-side scripting module (or am I missing something?). Is there a module in Netbeans IDE that is able to run both client and server-side code? Rather than me using two editors i.e. a PHP editor and my Netbeans IDE?

Actually, would it be beneficial if I use 2 programs? If say I run something, how would I ensure that both programs work together? Or am I getting this entirely wrong?

Netbeans does actually have a PHP project module, which is a module designed for server-side scripting.

Thanks,

Henry




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire