vendredi 28 août 2015

What are the advantages and disadvantages of using wordpress

What are the advantages and disadvantages of using wordpress?

I have always built my own websites purely by myself, utilizing code editors such as notepad++, and completely making my own HTML, PHP, CSS, Jquery, Javascrip, MySQL and such.

But, i am a strong believer on the fact that one should know a little bit of everything, as a bit of general knowledge doesen't hurt anyone, but actually increases or general scope of everything. But without going far from the question.

I would like the opinion on people here, on what are the main advantages and disadvantages of using something such as wordpress, and if it would be productive to try it out for a bit. And maibe start using it one day.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire