jeudi 27 août 2015

Css not working when upload to the server

I know this question has been asked before but this is a little different case. The thing is, I have same css file for all the screens(jsp files) and in localhost is working perfectly well, but when upload the project to the server the css is not being applied to all of the screens.

I made sure that the link to the css file is correct and the same in all the jsp files.

I took a look at the files uploaded to the server and they are the correct ones (both css and jsp).

I don't understand and can't find a clue in that, so I'd be really thankful if someone can put a little light on this.

Photo of page where css is being working fine:

enter image description here

Photo of the page where css is not working:

enter image description here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire