lundi 31 août 2015

Best way to use datas between server and angular client?

We are developing a web application using C# and Angular.

The client and the server communicate with JSON to send datas.

My problem as a fronted developer is : When they change the model's variable's name, the client doesn't still work anymore.

Example : if the model is:

public class Person 
{
   public string name;
}

In the Angular Application I use exaclty the same structure when I receive the JSON:

<h1>{{myJson.name}}</h1>

And sometimes the back-end developers change the variable's name, I need to return to update the client side, and I loose big time in debugging with that.

Any tutorial or blog or something to know what's the best way to use data between server and client ?

Thanks a lot !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire