mercredi 29 mai 2019

Mettler Toledo BC Line Scale Read/Set Data

I have a Mettler Toledo Scale (BC Line Model) and I'm trying to figure out how to communicate with.

The scale was not provided with any Driver or SDK ... and the Support is not responding to my request.

Scale has RS232 and RJ45 Connector.

I heard that this scale can only be used with a software named Kheops, I asked the support about it and they didn't respond.

My needs:

1- Be able to program the buttons of the scale (It has buttons that can be programmed to some articles: Button1: Chiken, Button2: Potates ... ) with the price/Unit

2- SDK, framework ... anything that will make it possible to communicate with the scale

3- link to download Kheops or anyone who can provide further informations about it

Thanks,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire