jeudi 30 mai 2019

How to broadcast on a website, a software that run on windows 10

i have a questions about something that ´ve never really saw on the internet.

I have created my own tool running with java to track pump & dump from all bigger crypto exchange. A very complete tool with charts, metrics, volume, predictions, algo ....

I want to create a website where users will pay to use this software online. Price is calculated by time (ex : 10 min of use for 2$). But i dont want to share it to other, i just want to display it on a website like a virtual machine so all permitted members will have access to it.

So i want for exmple that my tool will run on a server windows, and on my website you can (like a virtual machine) use the software running on windows h24.

Website -> home -> live tool -> mytool running on w10

This tool need to be available h24 so everyone from all over the world can use it




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire