dimanche 26 mai 2019

Spring WebClient returns Lambda instead of Data from Rest Service

I am calling a Rest Service with a WebClient but I only get a response back which is the following:

Object is reactor.core.publisher.LambdaSubscriber@4681c175

I was hoping to get a JSON string back. When I call the service with a RestTemplate I get the expected JSON string back. Here is the code I use to make the call that returns the Lambda object back:

    Object objj= WebClient.create("http://localhost/printer-service/jobs")
        .get()   
        .accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_STREAM_JSON)
        .exchange()
        .flatMapMany(cr -> cr.bodyToFlux(String.class))
        .subscribe(System.out::println);
         System.out.println("Object is "+objj);

Why is this call not returning the JSON string?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire