vendredi 31 mai 2019

Finding Facebook profile of a particular person(google search) using python

I want to write python script to get 'email ID' and other extra information I can get from Facebook profile of a particular person, provided I have 'Name', 'phone number', 'location', 'work-place' of that person. Can someone please tell me how should be my approach to get the solution?

1)I was able to get information related to that person but by hard-coding the link of his/her page. 2)The problem is among many facebook profiles with same name(there can be people with same name ad are famous and appear in first few links blocking required profile get searched) how to get correct one. 3)And how to tackle the blocking agent(by facebook used to prevent web-scraping)

Also if possible give the pseudo code

Suppose I enter "XYZ" as name, "phone_number", "work_place" I should get correct link for the required facebook profile.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire