lundi 27 mai 2019

Can a part of web app be deployed on a cloud service while the front end is connected to a web app on IIS server?

I'm working on developing a chatbot using python for an existing website. I want to deploy a python flask web app with a chat window user interface, where the website that the chat window is going to be connected to (the code should be integrated together) is being hosted on a Windows IIS. I'm worried that some of Python libraries or some dependencies won't work well on IIS since not all the libraries I'm going to use is supported or might not exist on Windows (I'm using Mac for this project), so my question is, whether there is a way in which I can deploy my python app on a cloud service like Azure or AWS while its front-end is being connected to a website that is being hosted on IIS?

Pardon my ignorance if the question is deemed silly, I have no knowledge or background on servers or web development. Also, I would appreciate any guidance or ideas regarding how to go about this project.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire