mercredi 29 mai 2019

WWW Unity: not showing text

I am trying to assign a text taken from a page linked to a Database through the WWW class to a text (in the code "linguaitaliana") that I inserted inside Unity. Through the script I propose below, I take the name in the Update function and insert it into the IEnumerator function. As you can see from the console (IMAGE 1), DataIta is correct, since the link is the working one. But when I do DataIta.text, I don't get the text I want (it's empty!) (IMAGE 2) If I try to put the link directly (without concatenation) inside the script, the result is right (IMAGE 3) In image 4 I show the result of the connection to the link of Image 3. Image 5, on the other hand, is the screen referred to "Italian language" on Unity. The problem is, therefore, of printing. Solutions?

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire