jeudi 30 mai 2019

How to integrate unity application in a web application?

I have a Unity application, where user can enter some parameters in a text-boxes, and there is an "export" button. When user clicks on it, based on the entered parameters, some calculations are made and a ".txt" file is generated and it's downloaded in the local computer (with "Save As" box).

I need to integrate this "Unity" project to be web-based. So I need to have a web-application and this same project to be accessible via in my web-application (not to be downloaded, instead to be directly integrated in the web-browser).

Considering that I do not have any experience with Unity, I was wondering, is this possible to be done? And if does, is it straight-forward process, or it's complicated to implement?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire