mercredi 30 mars 2016

How to create a Google login, get the users' name and store it in a database in MVC?

I'm trying to create a simple login with Google using C# and MVC. What I want to do is let the user login for the first time with Google, on my website and in this process I want to retrieve the user's name from their Google Account, and store it in a database. I'm unsure of how to connect the Google account to data stored in the database. I'm relatively new to back-end programming and although this might be a dumb question, I haven't been able to do anything without errors, or the application will not perform the assigned tasks. I've searched the web for a few weeks and everything I've found is broken or deprecated. Any help is appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire