jeudi 5 avril 2018

I need advice on how to google something (not asking for coding help, just need an advice)

So I've found myself in the need to develop a Web UI for a project. The current project has tons of bash & ansible scripts written in order to automate a process and it uses user input (yes/no questions and string input) as well.
Came to the conclusion that a UI for this project would be awesome! Needs to be a Web UI tho because the user most likely has only ssh access to the server and every program installed has its own web ui under a sub-domain (the user inputs their domain during setup and etc).
So I believe I need a web server that can run said bash scripts after the user gives an input (click a button or something) and when user input is needed, the server can redirect or change the UI so the user can correspond and the process can move on. And maybe some live output of a terminal shell, like when a new line of text appears on the terminal, the web ui also displays it immediately.

Problem is that I am stuck on the Googling part. I have no idea what to search for to get this scraped together. Just need some search terms if you have em, and if you have suggestions for programs that would be great! Thank you for your time!

PS I should say that i most likely do not mind to try to learn a new programming language




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire