samedi 28 avril 2018

Download complete website via CLI

I'm trying to reduce the size of my website, but to do that I need a reliable tool to measure the size of my pages.

  • I used to use Google Lighthouse, in the performance audits it reports the size, but it's not precise, and it's inconsistent with the network tab
  • I tried several combinations of curl, but I can't make it crawl website correctly
  • I tried several combinations of wget, but it couldn't handle correctly the gzip or brotli encoding
  • I came to the conclusion that wget or curl are not the right tools, because they don't evaluate JS, so they can't do conditional loading of assets
  • I'm trying now with puppetter.js and phanotm.js, but I still haven't managed to do it

Does anyone have a good solution for this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire