vendredi 6 avril 2018

How to create dynamic content in a static website? [on hold]

I am new to web development and I have this question on my head that I couldn't find an answer. The question is that I have a static website with a form and with a page that has several empty divs properly aligned for my needs which acts as a template. The thing I want is that to pass the data taken from the form to that empty page I created as a template. The template should only act as a template, a new page should be created as same as the template and with a different name(ex.newpage.html) with the content passed from the form. And also there should be another page which contains all the pages as hrefs and onclick should redirect to that page created through the form.How can I implement this.What is the best way and is a database required.What is the easiest and best language to implement this?Is there any other way to achieve what I want?

Please help me get an idea on how to implement this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire