lundi 26 octobre 2020

ADVICE ON MULTI VENDOR WEBSITE LIKE AMAZON OR ALIBABA ON A WAY SMALLER SCALE? How to Start [closed]

I’m looking to create a multi vendor website for the country I live in , because at this moment it doesn’t have one , I have coded websites with HTML, CSS and JavaScript and also build websites with Wordpress but with this particular project I just can’t see where to start or find any advice on how to do it , I’m not asking for a handout on how to do it exactly but advice. Do I host the page on Sites like Blue host with woocommerce and use template for wordpress or do I code and hire full stack developers to help me a build a website? Where one is way cheaper than other , I just don’t know where to start because Im scared I invest a lot of money and time and it doesn’t work, I want the website to have features like amazon like product tracking , log in and features for vendors so they can log in and add products. I just really don’t know what to do so here I am asking for guidance, should I go to Wordpress first and then eventually code up a proper webpage after income as a cheaper option Or code a proper webpage with developers but which way more expensive. Or even find a service to help me developer a proper Wordpress site and advice on the matter




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire