mardi 27 octobre 2020

sqlmap extracted data to python list to display in website

Introduction I'm a creating a web application for testing sql injection vulnerabilities, User can submit the url and tests are performed on website and result is displayed. Problem What I'm trying to do is to use sqlmap in python not in shell. I want to save the results in lists in python and display it user. I can use " subprocess.call('sqlmap -u https://ift.tt/3jBPaNs) but that command shows the data in command and I want to have this data in python lists. I've find the sqlmap library but documentation is not very useful. There's another option that I can craft the sqlmap and use it as I like but that is very time consuming process or I can write my own sql injection. If anybody have any suggestions, lemme know. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire