mercredi 28 octobre 2020

I am devloping a discord bot that take query from discord, thn search that query on a site and perform some action

Basically I take input in form of

b!card(this is prefix for bot command)
b!card t6 light

thn I have to enter that data on a page enter image description here

t6 will be the tier select via dropdown and light will go in search after click on search, their are some related result will show. I have to click on first result and thn enter image description here this is card result page, i have to print the users data to discord in form of embeded.Like whick user has this issue enter image description here like above.

So I wrote a code in python using selenium and beautifulSoup, but i get a very much time delay. Thn I ask to someone who work on same bot, they said don't use any module, they just use simple js. I don't get that I want to know how to do this in js and make it very optimize.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire