mercredi 28 octobre 2020

Ordering Software needed for an Marketing Agency Team - integrating with Zapier, Mondays.com [closed]

For a marketing agency I need to identify the best way to take customer orders through a website, or over the phone.

The team uses Monday.com which is a project management tool which allow the agency team members to provide status updates regarding various projects. I wish to use Zapier to integrate an ordering software which allows an agent to put in an order and then it is captured in Monday.com.

The order service will need to provide an order with a price and then at the end of the transaction, provide an invoice to the customer. All this needs to be communicated to the team through Monday.com.

My problem is I do not know what ordering program would be best for this service? I don't think Quickbooks is appropriate. Any suggestions? Is Zapier the best service for this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire