vendredi 30 octobre 2020

How to change website which is opening when I type a URL?

I know it sounds very unusual and very foolish question but I am just a highschool teen trying to learning stuff.

I am a windows user. What I want to do is, whenever I try to open a website or any link related to that website in my browser it should not open that website but an image stored in my computer. What are the settings which I should change in my windows computer to do so.

BACKGROUND STORY-

I am too addicted to some specific website which I want to prevent myself to open in my PC just by clicking. Website blockers dont works for me because it is very easy to uninstall them but changing setting can be a bit hard if someone else is going to perform steps given in answers.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire