vendredi 30 octobre 2020

My websites downloading pages instead of displaying website [duplicate]

I am facing an issue with my WordPress websites for the last few days. My websites are downloading files instead of displaying Pages. Whatever Url I enter from my website it downloads a file. And this is the problem not with a single website but both on my current hosting.(skillshare)( Siyast) When I open the file with notepad it shows a code.

<?php /** * Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn’t do anything, but loads * wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme. * * @package WordPress */ /** * Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it. * * @var bool */ define( ‘WP_USE_THEMES’, true ); /** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */ require __DIR__ . ‘/wp-blog-header.php’;

I couldn’t understand what the problem is. Even I change the browser, change the system, clear the cache. But nothing worked for me. Please Suggest me a solution. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire