jeudi 29 octobre 2020

How to redesign a website into WordPress?

I am looking to redesign the website into WordPress. As of now website is designed on an open source PHP platform, I am not too much technical therefore facing issues to maintain a PHP based website. One of my friends has told me to redesign the website into WordPress, it will more easy and manageable as compared to PHP based website. I don't have in-depth knowledge of WordPress, before few weeks I started learning WordPress. This is a PHP based website URL https://www.maxitaxiservices.in/, please have a look and let me know if I need any changes or any kind of modification into hosting part of the website. As a not too much technical person, please also suggest what configuration is compatible for smooth WordPress development. Also provide any online reference from where I can learn WordPress development easily, waiting for helpful reply.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire