vendredi 30 octobre 2020

Problem connecting email listener with backend

I have deployed an app on a private GKE cluster, and i want to connect the backend and the email listener, I inserted all the env variables encoded to base64 in secret k8s manifest. When I apply their deployments i have this error in the workload of the email-list

File "/email_listener/app/imap/common.py", line 31, in connect_to_mail_server
    await imap_client.wait_hello_from_server()   File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aioimaplib/aioimaplib.py", line 710, in wait_hello_from_server
    yield from asyncio.wait_for(self.protocol.wait('AUTH|NONAUTH'), self.timeout)

I checked everything and seems fine to me, here is the connection code. Any fix suggestiosn? Do i need a special load balancer for the email listener?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire