mardi 27 novembre 2018

What learning path should i follow to create a web application that contains intelligent components?

I need to develop a web application that contains some intelligent components i.e i'll be using some learning algorithms to predict some outputs that should be stored then displayed on the website when a user demands them. I know HTML,css,php,js, but i have no experience in back-end web development. What technology should I learn for this project? How to integrate the intelligent components? For instance, can i execute some Python code in the server side and then display it? What should i learn concerning databases ? MySql or NoSql ? Could you please specify a learning path that will allow me to reach my objectives?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire