jeudi 29 novembre 2018

Install Jetty on eclipse

I'm trying to create a new dynamic web project with eclipse, which is not an option under File -> new ->

It looks like if I install Jetty, I'll be able to do that, but there is no dropdown selection for Eclipse -> Install new Software menu., which the instructions in the previous link say I should go to.

When I search install in the help search bar, the only option that comes up is Navigate -> Open Setup -> Installation, and when I click this eclipse just opens the file installation.setup. At this point I don't know what more I can do with this file. enter image description here

This question posted some type of an answer to installing jetty, but I don't really know what they're talking about or how to find out if I have the things they are talking about and other solutions post drop down instructions(e.g. Help -> Install New Software..) that don't actually seem to exist.

I'm using Version: Oxygen.2 Release (4.7.2) of eclipse for MacOS




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire