mercredi 28 novembre 2018

I'm having an issue with mob layout for my e-commerce WordPress website

Hye, I'm using wordpress for making an e-commerce website and having some issues for mobile view. I have used heading and button in one row with two columns, on laptop it looks perfect but on mobile it display up and down, I want them in straight line also on mobile display.

Theme that I'm using is "Nitro woocommerce theme" Page URL: https://www.bayrsh.com/home1/

This is how my website look on mobile view, heading and button collapse and shown up and down and I want them in one line equally

1st one is the screenshot of my website how it look like. 2nd one is the screenshot for what I exactly want how it should display on mobile view.

This is how I want to display heading and button in one line or one row

Kindly help me out for this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire