mardi 27 novembre 2018

Embedding web page into industrial pc

I’m looking for a way to embed a single page style web application into an industrial pc that’s running TwinCAT 3 plc to control an automation system. The hmi on this system is already written in c# using the beckhoff ads dll. What I’m having trouble with is how to embed the server that’s reading and writing data to my plc instance and the web page front end into one application. I’m looking to use c# or python as those are the languages that I have experience in. I would like to be able to log into this webpage by the up address of the Pc and get a page on a phone or laptop that allows elements on the screen to be interacted with like buttons and a joystick style control for creating motion on the machine.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire