mercredi 28 novembre 2018

Web app - How do I connect two different pages with firebase?

I am in the process of creating a quiz web app for university. I've decided to use firebase as I've heard good things about it. I've managed to get hosting working, however I'm having trouble with a few other things.

First of all, I'm using HTML, CSS, JS and a little bit of JQUERY.

The idea of the quiz is to have a host view, which would be a teacher putting it on a projector and to then have student views which would be the student connecting on their phones.

The host view allows for the teacher to select the question on their computer, and then that question gets pushed towards the students phones. Once the student answers the question a boolean gets pushed back to the host view to tell them if they got it right or wrong.

At the moment I've only got the student view being hosted and I can't figure out the best way of doing this through firebase. My inital thought was to get a database set up between them both. However, I'm unsure on how to go about that. Would it be better if they were both hosted under one domain and once on that domain the user gets the option of selecting HOST/VIEW?

I'd appreciate any help given web development isn't my strong suit.

Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire