mercredi 28 novembre 2018

Some general ideas about cover letter generator

When I am looking for a job I found that it seems for every job posted I should write different cover letters based on that jobs sepcific requirements. Below is an example of a job posted on Indeed: enter image description here

As you go through the description, you may extarct their specific requirements as :

1.experience with microcontrollers and communication interfaces; C

2.language for microcontroller programming, with C/C++/C#/Java programming and in writing software documentation,

n.Have excellent oral and written communication skills.

So I wrote my cover letter as:

Dear Hiring Manager:

Through previous academic training and employment, I have developed rich experience in embedded software development for real applications, which I believe is the foundation needed for me to be successful as an Embedded Software Developer with xxx Ltd. Additionally, my strong team work abilities, written communication skills and project management skills are additional assists I would bring you to your organization.

The strong and emphasis parts are based on the job description, it can be clearly seen that I can use this opening paragraph as a template. Just by replacing those parts based on a new job positions from my own local library, I can create an entirely new cover letter.

My indea is to let the generator scan Indeed.com, extract the key points from job descriptions and automatically generate new cover letters.

So my quesions are: 1. Are there exsisting solutions? 2. Which programming language platform is the best for this applicaiton?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire