samedi 23 décembre 2017

Firebase Authentication - The password is invalid or the user does not have a password

I'm having trouble with this error while trying to log in. The password is invalid or the user does not have a password
STORY: I created a new account in my own android application, with the email and password: test1@gmail.com 123456. After creating my own website, I tried logging in with the same email and password and then gives me the error(on the image above).

So what I did, I deleted the account in Firebase, and created a new account in my website with auth.createUserWithEmailAndPassword('test1@gmail.com','123456'). I logged in successfully in my website but I failed logging in in my android application.

The next thing I did is that I sent reset password email, I reset it. I logged in successfully in my android app but I failed logging in in my website (with the error again in the picture).

Why is that? (sorry, english is not my main language)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire