mardi 26 décembre 2017

PHP JS HTML C++ Website

Can someone make a website with the following:

  • Forum using object oriented PHP, MySQL and PDO
  • Chat Using AJAX, object oriented PHP, MySQL and PDO
  • Video chat with AJAX, JS, object oriented PHP, MySQL, and PDO,
  • HTML Canvas that people can draw on and others can see using TypeScript, object oriented PHP, MySQL, and PDO

I have been having trouble with Apache so I may also need someone to make a substitute for it using C++. I do not own a domain so I may need someone to set up the DNS for one of theirs. (It must be a .com). Oviously it needs to be completely responsive and must look good. You should use the SCSS pre-compiler to help you. I also need help getting it on the front page of Google for any searches that resemble what you decide to name the project. Just send the code for each file in your response and tell me what they should be called and what folder they should go in. Make sure to use single tags the HTML5 way e.g (<> instead of < />) because it looks much nicer in my opinion. I want the indentation for everything to be 4 spaces. I would recommend you use notepad++ because it is highly effective (this isn't a requirement). It may also need images to go along with it. Just upload the images to a free hosting site and send the link in your answer.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire