mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Creating a simple P2P network

I am attempting to create my own version of a cryptocurrency by using a BlockChain in a P2P network. I would like users to access my website then download an executable that allows them join the network and mine for currency. I also would like my website(c#) to display the updated ledger of the blockchain. I have done a lot of research, with little success, attempting to understand how to construct the P2P network.

What would be the recommended language to construct this executable? Are there any tutorials or examples that are suggested? In addition, how would my website access the universal ledger? Is it feasible to have my website's server also join the P2P network, or should the P2P network continuously send the ledger to my server?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire