jeudi 28 avril 2016

Should I attach all js files from Foundation framework in gulp scripts function, and why I do this?

I'm a beginner for web development. Recently I have tried some tutorials for learning skills for it. by following the tutorial, I copied the basic code for ALERT from foundation docs and activated the foundation framework, so I could cancel the ALERT message on webpage. But the tutorial also set the path of ALERT of the foundation framework into gulp scripts function as you see from the picture I attached below. './bower_components/foundation/js/foundation/foudantion.alert.js' Why should we do this, I mean the ALERT Message still could be canceled without the alert.js file being concatenated here. what if I use all foundation components for the web development, should I set all paths in gulp scripts function i this case?

many thanks! love u guys!

code




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire