jeudi 28 avril 2016

Socket.IO Qt implementation

I want to have QT working with Socket.io. Firstly, I want to know if it's possible to work with socket.io without a node.js server and do the server with Qt.

I need to pass data from my Qt application to a web page. So, socket.io looks good. The problem is with the C++ implementation (http://ift.tt/1PEVTmN) which use Boost librairie and I have some problems to add it to my project.

So I see the poco project (http://ift.tt/1rBuyuw) that don't use Boost librairie, and so, seems to be great and easier to add. But i have some problems to compile the lib with CMake and Visual Studio 2015. The CMake generation looks like to work great, I have a solution generated with multiples project.

As said :

Under Windows, you will need to open the main Poco solution, build the ALL project, and then build the INSTALL project.

I build the "ALL_BUILD" first. I have some error with Poco librairie... And then the same thing of boost libairie.

So anyone hasn't an implementation using just QWebSocket that works with Socket.IO ? Or any solution else...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire