mercredi 27 avril 2016

Content display on mobile, after created on web

I'm working for a marketing agency (freelance) and I got a very interesting task from my boss and honestly, I don't know where to start. I'm looking for some professional advice, hint for technologies to check, since I'm a native mobile developer I don't have any experience in web technologies.

The solution have to be work on Android,iOS too. (crossplatform solutions are welcome)

Website

So, we have a website where the user can upload his image, and add some text, buttons on the image (see link for details). http://ift.tt/1VSjYfb When he saving his interactive image, it's going to launch as a marketing campaign.

My first question: How should we save the interactive image, to make sure it's downloadable and displayable by a mobile device? Shall I use HTML5 to implement this website, or Javascript? React Native from Facebook?

On the mobile

Later on, this image going to appear on a mobile device, so the mobile users can tap on those buttons, we can register their vote, refreshing the image by increasing the number of clicks on the button. Later on, when the campaign ended, we deliver the results to our clients.

I would be more than delighted, if you can suggest some technologies and architecture solutions for me, so I can do my research by my own and start to implement the technology. Since it's not a pure native mobile solution, I'm a bit confused.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire