mardi 26 avril 2016

Javascript: Find specific word on the webpage and read 4 characters after it

I'm helping my friend with his website and I created a search form to filter the cars that are available. The problem is that he will be the one adding the cars and the text with weebly, so I cannot give an id to every years and find it that way. Is there a way to read the word "Year:" and then save the next 4 characters after it in a variable using javascript?

Sorry if I'm not clear enough with my explaination. But here is the webpage in question if you want to see: http://ift.tt/1WRIE6o

Right now the filter works only with the "make". There's also a small issue when it filters, the divs are not distributed evenly. If anyone can help me it would be appreciated.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire